If you have problems using this Web site:
- Make sure you’re running the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
The non-secured portion of our site supports Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher for all major computer platforms. However, to access secured functionality, you must run Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 for Windows or higher. If you’re not running the minimum version, the secured portions of the site will be inaccessible. This site will not work with Firefox/Mozilla 3.0 at this time.
- Check your screen size and resolution.
This site is best viewed at resolutions of 800x600 or higher and some secured functions require a minimum resolution of 1024x768. To adjust your screen resolution in Microsoft Windows:
- Right-click the Windows desktop
- From the menu, choose Properties
- Click the Settings tab
- Adjust the Desktop Area slider to the desired resolution
- Make sure you have Adobe™ Acrobat™ Reader.
To view many of the documents on this site you’ll need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download the latest version directly from Adobe. Please note that you will leave the LifeWise Assurance site when you click this link.
- Clear your browser's cache.
To clear your browser's cache in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Launch your browser
- Select Tools
- Choose Internet Options
- Click Delete Files
- Click OK
- Make sure you're always seeing the latest version of this Web site.
The pages on this site are updated frequently. To ensure you're always seeing the latest version:
- Select Internet Options from Microsoft Internet Explorer’s Tools menu
- Click Settings
- Select Every visit to the page
- Click OK
- Click OK again
- Contact Our Help Desk.
We’re available Monday through Friday from 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Mountain Time at 1-800-971-4670.